Saturday 23 June 2012

. . And then there were 3

When Mika was 3 years old . . I got the opportunity to get a 2nd Border Collie . . but a boy this time. After listening to everybody's comments about how they don't work as well, not as lovable, they fight . .

Mackland Rev It Up aka CAL (thank you to Nadine Shortland) arrived in November 2011. Wow, I don't know how I ever lived without him!!

He is now 9months old and proved all those comments about males WRONG! He is Always ready to work, no matter what you might be doing. He is honestly my Most lovable dog. He is quick, clever, FAST  . . . he has already passed his bronze level Canine Good Citizen!!

Cal is currently not old enough to compete but has already started his agility training :))






Mackland Rev it up (Cal) and Mackland Steer the line (Finn) with myself and Nadine Shortland after the pups achieved the CGC (bronze)

No comments:

Post a Comment