Monday 6 August 2012

Open Shows

This past weekend, we had two open shows here in Port Elizabeth. I Judged on the Saturday but made it a condition that I be allowed to run my dogs as "white" dogs. I know however that this is not Mika's best work situation. Her contact round was lovely . . smooth, great contacts, working well. Her non contact round was abysmal . . . she was fed up at being shut in for so long and let me know :) she had calmed down again by the dog jumping round.

Was very pleased with her rounds on Sunday. Had a few bars down in the non contact and in the dog jumping . . but smooth and happy like I was aiming for :) Her contact round was going well until I said "bendies" and Mika said ok that means Aframe!! the rest of the round my eldest girl worked like a star . . was just the build up I wanted going into the  Bloemfontein shows.

My Jack Russell has been out for a week with a toe injury and this weekend marked her return. I could not have asked for more from her. Her rounds were also exactly the build up I wanted.

Cal did contact training as well as more 2x2 weave work . . he is working very well at different venues with many distractions. He is ALWAYs ready to learn and to work . . my Boy




Thanks Nadine at Maddog for the photos :)

No comments:

Post a Comment