Wednesday 15 August 2012

Bloemfontein After . .

 Still recovering from my trip to the Bloemfontein
shows :) Really was Very memorable, one of my best :)

On the right is my interprovincial team ; we ended our two rounds on 30 faults. . . not bad at all :))
Nadine Shortland and Q
Samantha Stedman and Spy
Samantha Wainwright and Brandi
 This is my Mika with her rosettes. She really had a great weekend, we had a few solid, good rounds (even one qualification) still much room for improvement in my handling but I am SOOO pleased my girl had a happier time than last year :)
As for Cal . . he had a great time. meeting people and dogs, seeing the excitement of a big show. Learning to train with major distractions as well as deal with intense cold and even snow!!!! :)


To those fellow competitors I stayed with and sat with .. . thank you, it was awesome :)
To Nadine . . thanks for the stunning photos

No comments:

Post a Comment