Monday 6 August 2012

Bloemfontein Before . . .

This weekend we go to Bloemfontein for one of our biggest shows of the year. I have been watching the weather and it is going to be FREEZING!!!! so before my brain freezes .. my goals :)

Very simple this year 1. to stay calm and relaxed as my dogs jump best this way
                                2. to run my rounds with the same attitude I do in training, this too keeps my dogs calm
                                3. If I keep the above attitude I should end up with the smooth rounds I am looking for,
                                     this in turn should result in at least 1 or 2 qualifications :)
                                4. have fun

Good luck to all my fellow competitors, pack warm and drive safe




No comments:

Post a Comment