Thursday 15 November 2012

MILLBROOK HYDRO

I am very excited about a new aspect of our training.... Swimming!! There are a number of reasons why I decided that all 3 of my dogs are going to learn to swim confidently, the main ones are 1: muscle tone (we all know swimming has long been known for being great for the muscles); 2: they need to learn to swim and not be scared of the water :)) 

Our first session at Millbrook Hydro with Amanda Young was this past saturday :) Spy, Mika and Cal did SO well! Each was fitted with a life jacket and then into the water :) both Spy and Mika were not so sure of the water but I think they will get over that pretty quick in this safe environment..... My little champ Cal didn't have any such worry... After a while he swam by himself!

Thanks Amanda, thanks Nadine for pics 

My Mika .... Getting her massage (above)
And swimming :) (below) 

Mika telling Cal how it's done! 

No comments:

Post a Comment